Home / Watercolours 27
Sergei works in a number of mediums but, by his own admission, his favourite medium is watercolour (aquarel).
His favourite and most used technique is 'wet-in-wet' because it gives his paintings light and airy feel.
Using this technique, the paintings appear more spontaneous and emotional giving each painting its unique appearance.
Sergei says this particular medium is best suited for his character as a person, and as an artist.
- St Petersburg, St Isaac's Square
- Catherine Garden, St Petersburg
- Autumn in the city (Alarchin Bridge, St Petersburg)
- Winter in St Petersburg
- Portrait of parents
- St Petersburg, Bank Bridge
- Chrysanthemums, Winter Bouquet
- City Cafe
- Prague courtyard
- Street in Prague
- London. St Paul on a Rainy Day